All Saints’ Church (C of E) in the Diocese of St Albans, is one of Hertfordshire’s most beautiful ancient churches. It was founded in 1215 and many visitors are attracted to it throughout the year, not least to view the tomb of Edmund of Langley, the first Duke of York. However, despite its history, the church seeks to be a modern active church community in the 21st century. It currently has a Mission Action Plan (MAP), focusing on - deepening the spirituality of the congregation, developing its work with children and families, fundraising for church and community, working with community organisations in promoting services for older people and raising awareness of poverty, justice and peace issues. The liturgical tradition is inclusive liberal catholic and a local ministry team is developing the church’s welcome ministry.
The Sunday services are 8.00am Holy Communion (except the 1st Sunday of the month) and 9.30am Family Eucharist with a crèche and Sunday School. Other services are as advertised.
All Saints is a church in the multi parish benefice of Langelei comprising All Saints, Kings Langley, St Mary’s, Apsley End, St Benedict’s, Bennetts End and Holy Trinity, Leverstock Green. For more information about the benefice visit
www.beneficeoflangelei.org.uk The benefice office is located at All Saints and the team administrator can be contacted on 01923 266596.